[asterisk-users] fonality acquires trixbox (asterisk@home) ?

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 09:59:54 MST 2006

This is kind of strange.  First of all, I didn't know Trixbox was an
official product or company so how can you aquire something that does not
exist?  Secondly, it's all just open source and free as in free beer so what
is the REAL motivation?

This seems like a very strange fit. I suspect Fonality just want's them to
go away since it would seem to me they fill similar needs except one charges
for the product and support and the other is free.