[asterisk-users] "set verbose 4" in SVN trunk?

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Thu Oct 5 00:54:49 MST 2006

In SVN trunk, I see "set verbose 4" and "set debug 4" no longer work:

    asterisk1*CLI> set debug 4
    No such command 'set debug' (type 'help' for help)
    asterisk1*CLI> set verbose 4
    No such command 'set verbose' (type 'help' for help)

I'm probably being obtuse, but I can't find what these commands are in the
new CLI. Can someone tell me what they are? Or do I just have to start
asterisk with -vvvvddddr ?

More generally, is there a document which lists the CLI changes from 1.2?
(For example, I discovered that "sip show peers" is now "sip list peers")

Thanks,

Brian.