[asterisk-users] Call Center requirements

Todd Houle Asterisk thouleasterisk at gleffsecurity.com
Thu Oct 5 05:55:22 MST 2006

Hi Guys-
While I played a little with Asterisk a year or so ago, I'm getting
ready to roll out a project now that I think is perfect for it.  My
friend with with a commercial solution he has been very unhappy with
and is thinking of replacing it with Asterisk.  Below are his
requirements.  Anything here jump out as a problem? I'm thinking of
purchasing a few Digiium card - not sure which we need yet...   and
finding a box to run it on. The only part I'm not sure is how to
address is having the client record auto-appear on screen when the
call comes in.  I did see plug ins for recording the calls...    Is
asterisk the best solution for this?
  thanks
     Todd

Begin forwarded message: