[asterisk-users] India:Reliance - E1configuration using TE110P

Rajkumar S rajkumars+asterisk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 05:35:53 MST 2006

Hi,

I bought an asterisk TE110P to connect to our Reliance Infocomm E1
line to asterisk, I have loaded the driver, but looking for an
appropriate zaptel.conf and zapata.conf. I googled a lot but there
does not seems to be any india specific configuration. If any one has
successfully configured this on a Reliance E1 line, I would be very
grateful if you can share the appropriate entries in zaptel and zapata
conf.

with warm regards,

raj