[asterisk-users] Strange problem(Munin-node-1.2.4-7)

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 22:51:11 MST 2006

Hi,

Sorry to post this in this forum.

I am new to Trixbox. When I am trying to install Trixbox, I am facing this problem. First I have installed Trixbox ISO image file from a CD. When its rebooting and Asterisk is installing, it is got stucked near this below point:

Munin-1.2.4-7
Preparing package for installation...
0:group munin already present
0:user munin already present
Munin-node-1.2.4-7

and stopped at this moment. Why this is happening? I tried to installed Trixbox 3 times. But, I faced this problem evertime. Please tell me the problem. Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.