[asterisk-users] (no subject)

Jordan Novak jnovak at logisticshealth.com
Tue Oct 3 20:22:11 MST 2006

 I have two questions. First I am running a t400p with three fxo ports signalling fxs (inbound CO lines). I have six polycom 501's. The problem is the amount of time the call setup takes. I have done this with Mitel phones before with a t-1 and had the same problem. My customer always complains about the call setup time. Am I doing something wrong or is this how it is. It takes up to five seconds to pickup or start ringing the CO. I would be happy to supply fake ringback if anyone knows how to do that. Second Problem is SIP Polycom phone line programming, I have read many contradicting things. How should it be provisioned to allow multiple incoming calls. How many lines,calls per line and the rest of the bull, Iknow loaded question. I am using kewl start on those three lines by the way.