[asterisk-users] Polycom Buddy Watch Broken with 2.0.1 Firmware?

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Mon Oct 2 18:50:52 MST 2006

Yes, we saw the same problem. We opened a ticket with our reseller, who escalated it to Polycom. Here's what the reseller said...

"We escalated this up to Polycom. They said that they had seen a problem with the display not updating with Asterisk, and they are going to see if your issue is a match for a known issue or if this is a new different issue.  I expect an update from the later today (Monday) or tomorrow. I'll let you know as soon as I hear from them."

Guess that snuck through Polycom's QA process.

You can watch more than a handful of buddies with version 1.6.7. :)

Doug.