[asterisk-users] Polycom Buddy Watch Broken with 2.0.1 Firmware?

Paul Dugas paul at dugas.cc
Mon Oct 2 17:01:00 MST 2006

I updated a batch of Polycom IP501 phones and an IP601 to the 2.0.1
firmware to get the new NAT keep-alive feature and the ability to watch
more than a handful of buddy contacts but it appears to have broken the
buddy-watch feature.  Is anyone seeing this?  Anybody know if it's a
Polycom problem or something on the Asterisk end?

I'm running a recent (2 days ago) copy of the 1.2 trunk.  In a rather
bone-headed move, I updated the firmware and Asterisk at the same time
so I'm unable to tell which is the culprit.

Curious,

Paul

--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer                Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugas.cc        phone: 404-932-1355     522 Black Canyon Park