[asterisk-users] Conversations Mix

Panitaxx panitaxx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 10:24:02 MST 2006

Hello,

I have a problem with an adit 600 and a T400P card. This equipment was in a
shelf for 2 years and when we connected an install it asterisk everything
worked fine. But then we started receiving complaints that a person pick up
their phone and will hear some other conversation. It happens with internal
calls and outbound calls too. The channel bank has 4 fxs cards and one fxo
card.  From the console it seems that for some phones asterisk does not
register the hook off nor the dialing. Any hints how to solve this ?

regards,

Iván