[asterisk-users] AgentCallbackLogin deprecated?

Gavin Hamill gdh at laterooms.com
Thu Nov 30 03:13:37 MST 2006

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:57:04 -0600
"Octavio Ruiz (Ta^3)" <tacvbo at tacvbo.net> wrote:

> > Is there an isolated example somewhere of how to use existing
> > dialplan logic and dynamic queue membership to simulate the current
> > behaviour?
>
> http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/trunk/doc/queues-with-callback-members.txt

Thanks for that - didn't realise the mainline docs contained such
useful and comprehensive information these days!

> Why? Seems that reinventing the well was the agentcallbacklogin
> implementation, when it could be happend in dialplan logic.

Cool, in conjunction with the one-line patches at
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=7736 I think I have the
ACD functionality I need without bothering with chan_agent :)

Cheers,
Gavin.