[asterisk-users] How to park calls on a specific extension

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Thu Nov 30 01:15:06 MST 2006

At 08:40 PM 11/29/2006, you wrote:
>Either write what you want, or learn to use what we have and hope
>that SLA when it appears is better. Parking is not the best solution,
>

>I think that's the problem with the Asterisk community right
>now.  Anytime something is suggested, the response is either write
>it yourself or deal with what is there.

Not my intention to make you feel that way, and I'm sorry I didn't
see it as someone attempting to make a suggestion, but instead saw it
as someone complaining about something that didn't work the way they
wanted.  Asterisk is far from perfect, but even with that it enabled
me to do things I never imagined being able to do with my home phone
and all because I couldn't find a decently priced 4 line cordless phone.

I have the same struggle with my wife who has little humor for those
occasional misplaced commas that stop her from calling mom till I
find and fix it, but smiles at our phone bill that dropped by abut 60%.

Ira