[asterisk-users] How to park calls on a specific extension

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Wed Nov 29 17:50:28 MST 2006

At 03:08 PM 11/29/2006, you wrote:
>It'd actually be great, because the behavior would be almost
>identical to that of our old PBX.

Either write what you want, or learn to use what we have and hope
that SLA when it appears is better. Parking is not the best solution,
but it works. If you have Aastra phones like me, you can configure a
park button, press it and Asterisk says "701" and then you hang up,
walk to another phone or yell at my wife to press 701 and there's the
call. It's just different, but it works fine.

Ira