[asterisk-users] What's up with the Manager Interface?!?!

Richard Lyman pchammer at dynx.net
Wed Nov 29 17:25:07 MST 2006

TP'n to follow flow..

yes i understand the out is similar/same.
i was attempting to get james to note that there already are manager
commands.

as a note for parsing the manager interface..

you will probably find it easier if you parse as a block, meaning *till*
a blank line.
then parse the block for all it's little tweaks <G>