[asterisk-users] What's up with the Manager Interface?!?!

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed Nov 29 16:49:58 MST 2006

That data is no easier to parse than the output generated from:

Action: Command
Command: sip show peer <peer>

Note the colons used both as a field delimiter AND stuck in the regcontact.

CodecOrder: ulaw,g729,gsm
SIP-Useragent: PolycomSoundPointIP-SPIP_601-UA/1.6.7.0098
Reg-Contact : sip:2944093 at 216.187.128.77
ChanVariable:
 parkstart,10

Doug.