[asterisk-users] Re: What's up with the Manager Interface?!?!

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Wed Nov 29 15:19:16 MST 2006

In article <456DDAE1.4050705 at dynx.net>,
Richard Lyman <pchammer at dynx.net> wrote:
> just wait till you get a 'hiccup' that causes a line to get cut off,
> drop a char, and continue on next line. <G>
> (examples below)

I've made heavy use of the Manager interface for over 2 years now, and
have never seen the kind of behaviour you described and showed examples
of. I would be more inclined to suspect the functions you are using to
read and collect the AMI output. Perhaps there's a buffer boundary
error or something.

Cheers
Tony
--