[asterisk-users] Cisco 7970 SIP upgrade issues

Paul A Brown asterisk at pbrown.com
Wed Nov 29 08:15:13 MST 2006

Thanks for all the help guys.

I cannot load the new SIP image straight on as the SCCP image is very old.

i read the FAQs posted on the lists and it tells me I need to upgrade the
SCCP image to at least 7 before I can load the SIP image.

This is the problem I am having. I cannot load SIP until I have at least V7
of SCCP. I downloaded the SCCP image but when you run setup it comes back
with a registry error making me think it needs a call manager.

Has anyone EVER managed to load the SIP image onto a 7970 that had V5 code?

Thanks