[asterisk-users] When does voicemail authentication take place?

jezzzz . jezonthenet at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 11:55:51 MST 2006

I have a rather technical question here. I'm looking
at the code in app/app_voicemail.c, I'm wondering when
the vmauthenticate() function is called.

Aside from being called by load_module() as follows:

res |= ast_register_application(app4, vmauthenticate,
synopsis_vmauthenticate, descrip_vmauthenticate);

I can't see any other calls to it. Can someone explain
to me at what point in the program vmauthenticate() is
called?

Thanks so much
jez