[asterisk-users] Which SIP transport from France and termination services in the Nederlands

Alban albanast at free.fr
Wed Nov 29 03:44:05 MST 2006

Hi,
I would advice you to buy some minutes at a (or several for redundancy) SIP
provider located in France, so you don't need anything in Netherlands... As
you have SDSL, connexion between you and the provider should be really good.
If you don't need incoming calls from Netherlands through SIP, it's even
easier...
BR