[asterisk-users] Which SIP transport from France and termination services in the Nederlands

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Wed Nov 29 01:35:15 MST 2006

Hi,

This question is both technical and business related.

I've got a prospective customer in France which belongs to Hotel industry.
He has a lot of visitors coming from the Nederlands.
I'm studying the opportunity to offer phone services to those visitors.

The service I'm thinking about is plain local call termination : hotel
guests cost effectively call their relatives in their home country (the
Nederlands in this case).
The setup is :
SIP hardphones in France------<LAN> ------ Asterisk --------<SDSL>----------
<www ? or MPLS network ?> -----------<Gateway>-------- <PSTN> ---------
Phone in the Nederlands

I'm wondering what kind of service I should buy to get reliable SIP call
transportation (from France to the Nederlands) and local termination (in the
Nederlands).
Maybe I should just use the Internet and shouldn't care too much about call
quality.
Any suggestion ?

Cheers