[asterisk-users] Zaptel drivers for Solaris?

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 19:27:25 MST 2006

I'm not looking for support for anything. I've alredy tried twice, going as
far as buying a Sun server (now running Linux) to get Solaris to work with
Asterisk and all I was able to use was the outdated packages from Mr.
Bendin, would not compile even using gmake + all the other dependancies.

Regards,

Andrew