[asterisk-users] cmd Record doesn't resume Dialplan if phone Hangs-Up.

Jean-Marc Salsa jsalsa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 08:23:04 MST 2006

Hi,

I have tried to use the Record Command in Asterisk,

Here is the configuration :
exten => record,1,Answer
exten => record,n,Record(/var/spool/asterisk/record/${CALLFILENAME}:WAV)
exten => record,n,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten => record,n,system(/usr/local/bin/send-recording.pl --to ${EMAILADDR}
--file /var/spool/asterisk/record/${CALLFILENAME}.WAV)
exten => record,n,Hangup

If I hung up the phone during recording,
then Message is well there, but Asterisk does not continue its way to the
system command to send me the file.

If I change the record command to detect a 2 sec silence.
Then, Asterisk hangs up correctly and DO send the file ...

Has anyone noticed something similar ?
Did I do something wrong ?
Can somebody help me ?

Thanks,