[asterisk-users] Re: upgraded polycom to 2.0.1.0291 and...

Tue Nov 28 01:52:52 MST 2006

I corrected the problem.  I think it was a problem with the bootrom not
being new enough, not sure because when you upgrade the bootrom it formats
the phone so maybe it was configs.  I dont think so though because the
configs i used where the same even after the bootrom but thats not to say
that a config stored on the phone wasnt taking over...

Since then i've bumped up to 2.0.3 but 2.0.1 worked for me also once i did
that.

--

~Shaun
news:8699dcab0611270955j666aeafcx301c72ea42882d5c at mail.gmail.com...