[asterisk-users] upgraded polycom to 2.0.1.0291 and...

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 10:55:17 MST 2006

Hi Shaun -

> ERROR[4391]: chan_sip.c:11169 handle_request: Missing Cseq. Dropping this
> SIP message, it's incomplete.
>
> I'm having to use the configs that came with the zip because apparently my
> previous configs no longer are valid and lock the phone from dialing with a
> url disabled message... anyway, these polycom phones are driving me crazy,
> expecially their configs!

The 2.x sip version has many options that are not available in the 1.x
config files, so, no older config files won't work with newer
firmwares.  Care to share your phone configs and any other pertinent
information (asterisk version)?

BTW: While some people are using 2.0.1 successfully (including me),
the latest version from Polycom is 2.0.3.

- Noah