[asterisk-users] Feature and multiple application

Nicolas nicolas at evar.fr
Mon Nov 27 09:44:39 MST 2006

Hello,

I am making some experiments with asterisk.
I dont find a way to make a simple application: During a bridged call, i
pressed several touch (ie: #234#) what i want to start is a message then
another saying the number the caller dialed.

Step 1: Caller join the callee, they discuss
Step 2: The caller forgot the number he dialed and he wished to know it
Step 3: dial #234#
Step 4: playback(thenumberyoudialed)
Step 5: saydigit{${exten})

With the file features.conf, i cant start only 1 application.

Can someone give me a way to find how to make it?

Thanks for reply,
Nicolas