[asterisk-users] Junk faxes

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri Nov 24 12:54:04 MST 2006

Steve Totaro wrote:
> Try dialing from a phone that lets you block callerid *67 + number
> with pri debug span x turned on.  You will see all of the info that is
> being passed in the IEs.  You may already have ANI enabled and not
> know it.

I'll give that a try when I have access to that feature.

As for ANI, I tried the NoOP(${CALLIERID(ANI)}) and it only showed my
cell phone caller-id.  I wonder if that could be a feature of a PRI.
I'll have to talk to the phone admin.

Doug

-- Ben Franklin quote: "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to
purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."