[asterisk-users] queuemetrics

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Thu Nov 23 06:32:09 MST 2006

pdhales at optusnet.com.au wrote:
> We are looking for a site running Queumetrics in Sydney, Australia.
>
> We have been contacted by a company in Sydney, as a few staff members of a company that are currently running Queuemetrics would like to see a fully running installation for training and decision making purposes. Their trial licence has run out and they did not test the system to the level they would have liked.
>
> Please respond to me in person if you can help.
>
> We are happy to pay for someones time on this matter.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> PaulH

I use Queuemetrics in a large scale deployment, 4 million minutes a
month and up to 12,000 calls a day.  Works great!  Historical reporting
from queuemetrics is only functional for about of week due to the sheer
amount of data.  Direct database queries work just fine in these cases.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro