[asterisk-users] Sipura phone does not ring

Larry Alkoff labradley at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 22 17:59:48 MST 2006

Problem: SPA3000 phone does not ring for incoming PSTN call although I
can dial out.

I set up my Sipura with the Voxilla Wizard which is pretty good but
leaves out some important details.

The Voxilla Wizard for Supura SPA3000 gave me a setting for PSTN Tab ->
Dial Plans ->
Dial Plan 8 (<S0:66610>)

Should I put extension [66610] in sip.conf with a context in
extensions.conf that will contain dialing instructions?

Can someone please tell me what the entries under [66610] and the
associated context would look like?

Or just tell me how to handle this - I'm been stuck for some time with this.

The Wizard was nice enough to give detailed settings for sip.conf and
extensions.conf but nothing about to handle Dial Plan 8 except "You'll
need to enter the extension you wish to forward all incoming PSTN calls
to on your Asterisk server". I don't understand how to do that.

Larry

--
Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX
Using Thunderbird on Linux