[asterisk-users] Powering SNOM 200 phones?

Brad Templeton brad+aster at templetons.com
Wed Nov 22 16:40:30 MST 2006

A follow up on my message about my SNOM 200 phones now powering from
my 802.3af Netgear FS108p PoE box.

To follow up for those finding this thread on searches...

I purchased some PowerDSine 6001 units (very cheap on ebay) and they
power the SNOM 200 fine.   Some Buffalo units also did this.

So it seems that either the Netgear is too picky about its
detection, or the SNOM 200 not fully compliant.

The powerdsines are big and require an extra cable as all
external injectors will, but they work.