[asterisk-users] QoS on Linksys SWR208P?

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 14:09:26 MST 2006

Is anyone out there using Linksys SWR208P and tagging voice for QoS out
there? I was just handed one to configure for this use and the DSCP is very
rudimentary. It appears that you need IP or MAC based ACLs to tag the
traffic. And the ACLs don't accept port ranges or they are not smart enough
to know RTP for example. So it appears that I would need to add an IP ACL
for every possible RTP port in the range. That is a ridiculous amount of
work! Has anyone utilized these and if so would you mind sharing how you got
around this issue?

Thanks

Curt