[asterisk-users] Auto recording calls?

Jay Moore jaymoore at accu-com.com
Tue Nov 21 07:34:06 MST 2006

Tim Panton wrote:

> On 20 Nov 2006, at 21:46, Jay Moore wrote:
>
>> Doug wrote:
>>> Hmmm.  I think this may work for WinAmp and
>>> incidently for Windows Media Player:
>>> http://www.mlkj.net/gsm/
>>
>> No luck with WMP.  Anyone else have any suggestions on playing .gsm
>> files in Windows Media Player?
>
> Jay, would you be interested in a java applet that played gsm files ?
> I think I have the bones of one kicking around that I could dust off
> and polish up.
>
> This only really works if you are providing your customers access to the
> gsm files
> via http and can easily wrap a page around them...

Well, ideally I'd like for my customers to be able to download the file
and play it on their computer, but a Java applet that plays them on our
website would be a cool idea, too.  So, yeah, I'd be interested.

I'm still looking for some way to play .gsm files on Windows Media
Player, however, so if anyone can help me out with that, I'd really
appreciate it.

Jay