R: [asterisk-users] Snom 360 Multiple calls on hold help

Giordano Grandis g.grandis at invidea.it
Mon Nov 20 15:39:15 MST 2006

It's very strange, it works also for mw about one years ago. Maybe u could check the "Transfer on OnHook", but i think i will not help u.
I don't think it could depend from an error configuration of asterisk, is the phone that implement the transfer. Anyway try it with another phone..

good work

Giordano