[asterisk-users] Snom 360 Multiple calls on hold help

Ron McCarthy ronmccar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 15:23:45 MST 2006

Thanks for the responses everyone!

I have tried the Call join on Xfer set to off. Same issue, I have tried a
TON Of different combos, yet still same thing, very very bad!

6.5.1 Firmware, have also tried with the 6.3 beta firmware, same issue. Any
other ideals? This cant be a * config can it? Since it seems the phone is
doing the join somehow it self, any other settings I need to check?

Ive got a customer wanting to slice my head off because of this!!

Thanks again guys!