[asterisk-users] International dialing with GPX-2000 and "early dial"

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 09:16:22 MST 2006

Ok, I actually GOT a GXP-2000. It does not have a dialplan. You cannnot dial
without the handset off-hook. I do not seem to find a way to use early dial
for international calls in a practical way, not being able to dial
international calls is not acceptable. Having to dial # or send for domestic
calls isnt either, and neither is having to wait 4 or 5 seconds for domestic
calls to complete....

Or am I missing something?