[asterisk-users] Dialout Conferences?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 17:51:37 MST 2006

Matt,
I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to do, but you should just be
able to throw that call into the conference with a context...
something like

[throw-into-conference]
exten => s,1,MeetMe(1234)

Whatever you are using to start the dialplan dialing should throw the
call into this context when it completes.