[asterisk-users] Ringing a group of phones but not if they are busy

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Fri Nov 17 17:43:36 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-11-17 at 16:03 -0800, Steven Ringwald wrote:
> Carlos Chavez wrote:
> > 	I need to ring a group of 8 phones, but not if they are already on
> > another call.  How can I determine which of those 8 phones are busy so I
> > only ring the others?
>

> chanIsAvail

	The problem with ChanIsAvail is that if ig give it a line like this:

s,1,ChanIsAvail(SIP/100&SIP/101&SIP/102&SIP/103&SIP/104&SIP/105&SIP&106)

the resulting variable only lists the first available channel and not
all the available channels so I cannot ring all the available channels.

--
Telecomunicaciones Abiertas de Mexico S.A. de C.V.
Carlos Chàvez Prats