[asterisk-users] Attempting native bridge of

Victor Toofic toofics at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 08:00:52 MST 2006

El vie, nov 17 de 2006 a las 04:34 +0530, Vicky comentaba:
> Thats really strange .. if you have made canreinvite=no then it should not
> even attampt native bridging and should transcode codecs ..something's fishy
> here .. Also try to put canreinvite=no in testulaw exntension too .

So why do I have audio in both ways using 2 IP Phones with 2 different
codecs and getting 'Attempting native bridging' at the same time?

I've always had canreinvite=no in all my extensions. This is my sip.conf:

[testgsm]
type=friend
host=dynamic
username=testgsm