[asterisk-users] Nokia E70

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Fri Nov 17 02:24:05 MST 2006

Michiel van Baak a écrit :
> Hi,

Hello
> Anyone here has any experience with the Nokia E70 and
> asterisk ?
> I read on the nokia website this phone is capable of talking
> SIP and do Presence based on SIP/SIMPLE.
>
> Please share your experience, I'm thinking of getting one
> but want to be sure I can use it with * before I do.

For me E70 is at this moment the most viable solution. But it depend on
firmware version you have -here in Europe-: if it's a 05/2006 one,
registration and others SIP stuff, upgrade to the last one which is
dated from 08/2006. This one seems much more stable. If you can see the
revision by pressing *#0000#

--
Daniel