[asterisk-users] Sangoma A101 gives 'no PRI configured on span 1' error

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 06:14:36 MST 2006

I upgraded from Tormenta2 to Sangoma A101. I followed the instructions, and
installation was successful. zttool, ztcfg, all show card is installed
properly. I copied the parameters from my old working zaptel.conf,
zapata.conf and zapata-auto.conf. Verified on Sangoma website that these
files are correct. Also configured wanpipe1.conf.

But doing all this didn't start the PRI channels. It says 'no PRI configured
on span 1' on Asterisk CLI on typing 'pri show span 1'.

What am I missing here?

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria