[asterisk-users] Soundfiles adding during phone calls

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Wed Nov 15 08:21:37 MST 2006

Tom Lynn wrote:
> Ron,
> The guy is trying to help you.  Go to the link and read it.  There is
> a feature that you can use to play a recording into the voice
> channel.  Mine is set so when you press #9, the caller hears the "lots
> of monkeys" recording.
>
> The best part of it is that you can hang up and the recording will
> continue to play to the caller.  When it expires, so does the call

I tried this:
<features.conf>
[featuremap]
blindxfer => ##            ; Blind transfer  was #1 - now press # twice
disconnect => *0        ; Disconnect
automon => *1            ; One Touch Record
atxfer => *2            ; Attended transfer
tortore=> *9,callee,Playback,tt-monkeys

<extensions.conf>
exten => 601,1,Set(DYNAMIC_FEATURES=hangup#play#tortore#automon) ;
enable One-touch
exten => 601,2,Dial(${PHONE_601},30,tTwWr)

I make a call from 615 to 601
601 hits *9   but nothing happens!

when 601 hits *1  it records the conversion.

What do I miss?

bye

Ronald Wiplinger