[asterisk-users] Soundfiles adding during phone calls

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Sun Nov 12 00:25:03 MST 2006

Tom Lynn wrote:
> Ron,
> The guy is trying to help you.
Tom,

I believe it!
> Go to the link and read it.  There is a feature that you can use to
> play a recording into the voice channel.  Mine is set so when you
> press #9, the caller hears the "lots of monkeys" recording.

I am not sure if that is correct:

feature.conf:

[applicationmap]
shout2caller =>   *911,callee,Playback,shout-100dB   ;Shout to caller if
*911 was pressed - use 'callee' or 'caller'
ask4name-Chinese => *910,callee,Playback,ask4name-Chinese    ; Ask
caller for her/his name in Chinese

and in extensions.conf   ????

and where should     Set(DYNAMIC_FEATURES=hangup#play#testfeature)
be????

and I want that only 601 and 621 can use this feature.

bye

Ronald Wiplinger