[asterisk-users] A question on ISDN cards... (in the UK)

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Wed Nov 15 04:15:16 MST 2006

(I'm in the UK if that makes a difference)

There seems to be a plethora of different ISDN cards available in both the
BRI and PRI range - all with varying prices too - from £25 to nearly £1000
from some popular reseller sites...

Does anyone have (or know of) a good comparison site, or have views on one
card type over another?

I'm assuming that the more expensive cards have additional features like
better echo cancellation and audio processing abilities (or less CPU
overhead?)

Would anyone like to recommend a good and reasonable quality ISDN card for
use in the UK, as after a lot of good results with TDM400P cards with
several systems installed now, I need to look at a few ISDN BRI (old
business highway about to move to ISDN2) and possibly a single-line PRI
(ISDN-30) system.

Many thanks,

Gordon