[asterisk-users] Add Apps to Asterisk?

Mattias Andersson eskes1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 03:41:26 MST 2006

Hi!
The problem is that I have commercial Asterisk baste switch that it works
wit.
My trixbox do not. I guess it has to do with the setting of system for
Caller ID.
//Mattias

Sorry if I have made double post! (Difficult to verify if mail was sent).
On 15/11/06, Darryl Dunkin <ddunkin at netos.net> wrote:

> First, check for app_meetme.so in /usr/lib/asterisk/modules (wherever
> your modules path is). Next, in the CLI, do a 'show modules' to see if
> it is there. If not, check your modules.conf and add in 'load =>
> app_meetme.so' assuming autoload is not enabled.

Mattias Andersson
Storskiftesvägen 6
145 60 Norsborg

m. +46-70-799 44 41