[asterisk-users] Survey: In what ways do you use Asterisk at your house?

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Tue Nov 14 12:51:36 MST 2006

At 02:08 AM 11/14/2006, you wrote:
> From memory... the strike was around $95, the relay board between $25
>and $50, and the power supply was only a few dollars, so you could do
>it all for under $200.

Do be careful with these. I was installing one and discovered that I
could open it by the proper application of force. Must have had a
weak spring or something as I could bounce the door and it would pop
in a few seconds.  They're not really intended to keep people out of
your house, more to keep honest people from going through guarded doors.

Ira