[asterisk-users] Dual Wan Router with Failover

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Nov 14 10:57:09 MST 2006

Thanks for the reply matthew, basically I've been looking at going to a
dmz model for a while as currently everything runs through a single
sbs2003 server and when it's churning drives doing something sometimes
audio errors occur.

Cheers,

Dean

http://www.peplink.com/productsLoader.php?productName=balance