[asterisk-users] DSl and more then 1 call

Bob Chiodini bchiodini at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 04:34:35 MST 2006

Kelly,

Could there be a mismatch at the branch switch?  Such as ethernet
interfaces operating at half-duplex when the switch is at full-duplex.
This usually manifests itself as dropped packets.  I have an older Dell
box that cannot seem to negotiate with a Cisco switch.  50% of the time
it comes up in half-duplex while the switch is at full.

Bob...