[asterisk-users] Mysql 6 second rounding

Vicky vicky.r at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 11:37:07 MST 2006

This is more of mysql question then asterisk :D . Most voip providers use 6
second rounding for costing  . My asterisk server stores call cdr's in mysql
properly with billsec field containing number of billed seconds . I want to
know some function to round this to 6 seconds ( or any custom valud like 30
seconds ) ..Suppose if billsec field is 3 seconds then it should round to 6
seconds , if its 13 second then it should round up to 18 seconds ( for 6sec
pulse counting ) . What would be mysql function to do this ?