[asterisk-users] Definity Asterisk CallerID Issue

Tom Lynn tom at tomlynn.com
Tue Nov 14 00:11:15 MST 2006

Steve poses some good questions.  In addition, I'd wonder how your trunk
group in the definity is configured?  Are you sending calling party name and
number?  If so, is your DS1 card set for protocol A,B,C, or D?  For both
calling name and number, I believe you need B, but I don't have my docs
here.

If all that works out, then I'd move onto your ISDN public numbering table.
You should administer this table to define the format of your calling party
number.