[asterisk-users] establish meetme limit for a single room

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Mon Nov 13 18:04:09 MST 2006

Is there an option in meetme.conf or the application meetme to set a
strict participant count limit on a per room basis?

I checked the sample meetme.conf and did a show application meetme, as
well as a couple of Google searches and came up empty handed.

This is for a system with SIP origination as an incoming call source, so
there is no natural channel limiting as you would have with PRI trunk
groups. The only limit is the max number of calls allowed form the
upstream provider, which we never want to hit.