[asterisk-users] MWI not working in 1.4

Mark Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Mon Nov 13 13:28:54 MST 2006

Before I open a bug I'll ask again if anyone else is having trouble with
receiving MWI on SIP devices in 1.4.  My configuration was working fine
in 1.2 but as soon as I change to any build of 1.4 I don't get
notification on any of several SIP devices.  I can post my configuration
but since it was working I can only assume it would break if something
in voicemail.conf has changed or sip.conf but current examples appear to
concur with my setup.

 From my peer definition:

    mailbox=100 at mainmenu,200 at mainmenu,300 at mainmenu
    subscribemwi=yes

voicemail.conf

    [mainmenu]
    100 => 1234,User