[asterisk-users] Random 'no audio' problem

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 09:18:17 MST 2006

I've figured out the problem, alaredy, and posted in another thread,
but no one seems to have an answer yet.

It is a problem in the IAX trunk.  If I turn the jitterbuffer on, I
get one-way-audio when I put someone on hold.  If I turn the
jitterbuffer off... I still have two way audio.  THis is running 1.2.x

Anyone have any bright ideas?